There is no need to live in an unsafe home just because you don’t have the ready cash available to pay for security. If you are a Trellidor customer, you can make use of other payment options to keep your family safe at home. We make it easy for you to purchase your security barriers using one of three different payment plans that are simple to access, so that you’ll have peace of mind at home.
How do these payment plans work?
There are three ways of financing your new Trellidor security barriers if you do not have the money to pay for them right now. Trellidor finance options are provided by FeverTree Finance (Pty) Ltd, a registered credit provider (NCRCP6072).
The payment options are:
- Pay on account over 2 months or 24 months
- The two-month option is interest free.
- the 24-month option is interest bearing.
There is a simple pre-authorisation application that can be done online for these two plans. This security barrier payment method is open to South African citizens only.
- Pay on layby up to 6 months
If you prefer the layby option, you will be taken through a simple online application process to register a layby purchase. It is open to everyone, even non-South African citizens and there are no credit checks involved.
You can use any of these easy payment methods to buy your choice of Trellidor product, including:
- Sliding steel and aluminium security gates for your doors and windows.
- Fixed security gates for your windows.
- Burglar bars of all types including Cottage Guard, one of the strongest designs on the market.
- Fully framed Poly Guard for windows to keep monkeys and other intruders out of your home.
- Clear Guard Security screens and GriffinGuard for windows, doors and patios to keep out insects, monkeys and intruders without blocking your view.
- Louvre Shutterss and Estate Shutters, both louvre shutter designs that are beautiful as well as practical.
- Rollerstyle shutters to create a safe zone at home and to cover windows, doors and patios.
The new account system is an excellent solution to quickly securing your home if you have had a traumatic break-in and desperately want to improve your home security to avoid a repeat incident. Or if a neighbour has experienced a security breach and you’re worried you may be next but don’t have all the finances you need to do this immediately.
Perhaps you’ve recently done an assessment of your home security and found several weak points that could be exploited by home invaders but can’t afford the upfront deposit and payment on completion of the installation. Or you may have moved into a new home and found the doors and windows have little or no protection from intruders.
Whatever your security concerns are, the payment on account option helps you to keep you and your family safe now rather than having to risk the wait.
The layby system is a good choice for those that want to pay for their security over a period of time without paying any interest. As soon as the final payment is made, the order is processed and the Trellidor security barriers installed in your home.
Find out more about these payment options for Trellidor products
Terms and conditions apply. Read more here