TROJAN ALU CLASSIC
TROJAN ALU CLASSIC OVERVIEW
Durable and strong aluminium sliding gates
The Trojan Alu Classic retractable security gates are manufactured from structural aluminium. They combine superior strength and long-lasting elegance in one trustworthy product for doors and windows. These gates have a neat, smooth exterior with no external rivets. They are fitted with strong Trellidor locks and are top hung, making them easy to slide open and closed. Trojan Alu Classic sliding Security gates are corrosion resistant and ideal for coastal areas and other harsh environments.
Strengthened premium sliding aluminium barriers for doors, windows and your peace of mind.
Strong and Corrosion Resistant
Custom-made, fully framed aluminium sliding gates for doors and windows.
Top hung for smooth sliding action when opening or closing the gate.
The Trellidor locking system allows for full engagement of three internal locking points using one key.
Fitted with a strong Trellidor locking system for additional strength.
Manufactured from structural aluminium to avoid rust and coated to prevent corrosion.
Excellent quality glass-filled nylon wheels and sealed ball bearings contribute to smooth operation.
Flights link three uprights together for easy operation, increased strength and neat stacking.
Smooth exterior as there are no visible rivets.
Choose The Trojan Alu Classic
TROJAN ALU CLASSIC TECHNICAL
The Trellidor Alu Classic Retractable Security gate is elegant and uncluttered with no visible rivets. It is ideal for environments such as coastal areas as it is made from structural aluminium to avoid the corrosion problems associated with these conditions and to provide additional strength. These gates are top hung and engineered to open and close smoothly. They are fully framed to enhance their strength.
All Trellidor security barriers are manufactured at our LPCB ISO certified factory. The manufacturing process includes pre-treatment for enhanced corrosion and UV resistance before undergoing powder coating. This helps to retain the quality finish and increases the lifespan of the barrier, making them suitable for both coastal and inland conditions.
- Single sash that locks onto one side of the unit
- Double sash that lock onto each other in the centre
- Flexi sash that locks onto both sides of the unit
- Double flexi sash that locks onto each other in the centre and on both sides
- Fixture that does not retract but stays fixed in place
- Fixed panels
- Hinged (casement) Security doors and windows
- French Security doors and windows
- Bi-fold Security doors and windows
- Sliding Security doors and windows
- Awning Security windows
- Sash Security windows
- Hinge up track to lift bottom track up and out of the way
- Hinge away track to allow the entire stack to swing out of the way
- Angled units that lock in a corner with no need for a pillar
- Doggy doors for pet access (requires customer indemnity)
The Colour Palette
MATT LIGHT BROWN
All Trellidor products are finished in a state-of-the-art powder coating plant, as such the colours on this page will vary from the actual product colour. This is due to the difference in the way that light reflects off different mediums.
Corrosion Resistant Coating
The Trellidor powder coating system includes a pre-treatment process that enhances our products’ corrosion and UV resistance. The powder coating is ideal for coastal and inland conditions and increases the lifespan of the barrier by retaining its quality finish.
Find Out More About
The Trojan Alu Classic
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The word ‘Trellidor’ is the brand name of South African security barrier manufacturer Trellidor. The company has been manufacturing steel sliding trellis-style safety gates and grilles since 1976. They are fitted to doors and windows to protect people from intruders.
Because the company has been supplying the security barrier market for many decades, the name ‘Trellidor’ is sometimes used by competitors to describe their own versions of sliding security gates. It is also used by some customers to refer to the sliding metal gates that they want for their homes and offices.
Sliding glass doors, whether they’re on doors or windows, are often left open for fresh air and to enjoy the view; but this can pose as a security risk. Traditional Trellidor gates in steel or aluminium solve this problem. They slide open and closed, just like the glass doors. This makes them a good match in terms of operation and won’t interfere with the workings of the glass door or window.
Trellidor locks are strong designs that are fitted using specialist tools. These tools are not easily available at hardware stores, which is one of the safety features built into Trellidor gates. But there are reasons for wanting to remove a Trellidor lock, such as:
* You’ve had an attempted break-in and the gate lock is damaged.
* You’ve moved into a new house with Trellidor gates, and you don’t have a full set of keys from the previous owners.
* You’ve dismissed an employee that may have a key to the gate.
* You’ve lost your keys and need to replace the locks for safety’s sake.
* Your Trellidor gate is several decades old, and you want the latest locks fitted.
* You’ve decided to have the same locks on all your gates for convenience’ sake i.e. keyed alike, rather than different locks and keys on all your security gates. In all these cases, you need to call in your local authorised Trellidor supplier to replace the locks for you. They will do it quickly and easily as they have the correct tools to do so.
If you try to do this yourself, you will find that the locks you purchase don’t fit. Plus, your warranty will no longer be valid.
Trellidor locks are strong designs that are fitted using specialist tools. These tools are not easily available at hardware stores, which is one of the safety features built into Trellidor gates. You need to call in your local authorised Trellidor supplier to fix the locks for you. They will do it quickly and easily as they have the correct tools to do so. If you try to do this yourself, you will find that the locks you purchase don’t fit. Plus, your warranty will no longer be valid.