SHUTTERVIEW SD OVERVIEW
Trellidor Louvre Shutters
These modern shutters are free from external clutter because the operating mechanisms are concealed inside them and there are no external levers or rods. They are perfect window and patio shutters and can also be used in doorways or to divide up a large living or working space.
Louvre Shutters With Strength And Style
- Louvres reinforced internally with a threaded steel bar along entire length.
- Fitted with a strong Trellidor locking system.
- Locked shutters provide security whether the louvres are open or closed.
- Uncluttered, streamlined design with no external levers or rods.
Your Perfect Match
Available in multiple configurations to match wide range of door and window styles.
The strong Trellidor locking system ensures ultimate protection when it’s time to lock up, while the neat internal driving system makes opening and closing the louvre panels a breeze.
Extensive attack tests have been conducted to ensure our shutters meet the exceptional standards you have come to expect from Trellidor.
Components fit neatly within the frame, reducing the risk of tampering, and providing unobstructed views.
An eye for details
More than just a pretty face, each louvre is reinforced with an internal threaded steel rod for unparalleled protection.
Enjoy your picture perfect views whilst keeping the elements at bay with our unique S-shaped louvre panels.
Designed for all-in-one elegance, built for strength and security
SHUTTERVIEW SD TECHNICAL
Trellidor ShutterView SD security shutter for all-in-one elegance plus strength
Superior product strength is one of the hallmarks of a Trellidor security barrier and Trellidor Trellidor ShutterView SD security shutters for doors and windows were designed with this in mind. These are beautiful custom-made aluminium louvre security shutters with a number of strong in-built strengthening features including a patented Trellidor locking system. Use these sleek shutters to replace blinds, curtains and burglar bars with one elegant, streamlined product that provides uncluttered protection.
- Custom made aluminium louvre security shutters for doors and windows.
- Each louvre is reinforced with an internal threaded steel rod for added strength and security.
- Bump and pick resistant strong Trellidor locking system with unique key and serial number for added security.
- Provides security even when the louvres are in the open position.
- Lock is accessible from both sides for ease of use.
- Unique side locks reduce friction for a smooth operation when opening and closing louvre panels.
- Attack tested to ensure they conform to Trellidor strength standards.
- An all-in-one product that replaces blinds, curtaining and burglar bars.
- Pre-treated against corrosion and powder coated.
- Concealed internal louvre driving mechanism for improved security and a neat uncluttered finish with no metal components blocking the view.
- Choose the split of connected louvres to suit your light and privacy preferences.
- Unique S-shaped louvre design provides upright panels when closed; better airflow when open; and improved water run-off.
- Top of the range customised stainless steel hinges for increased strength.
Bi-Fold and Floating Bi-Fold for doors and windows
Sliding Doors and Windows
French Doors and Windows
Hinged Doors and Windows
FLEXIBLE COLOUR RANGE
MATT LIGHT BROWN
All Trellidor products are finished in a state-of-the-art powder coating plant, as such the colours on this page will vary from the actual product colour. This is due to the difference in the way that light reflects off different mediums.
Corrosion Resistant Coating
The Trellidor powder coating system includes a pre-treatment process that enhances our products’ corrosion and UV resistance. The powder coating is ideal for coastal and inland conditions and increases the lifespan of the barrier by retaining its quality finish.
PRODUCT WEB STORIES
Explore Our Louvre Shutters Web Stories
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Louvre Security Shutters fitted either to the outside or inside of windows provide an extra layer of protection that prevents intruders from getting into your home. They can be closed and locked, no matter what the configuration. They are operated in different ways depending on the manufacturer’s design. Louvre shutter designs vary from hand tilted louvres to controlling them with a tilt bar or rod. Rolling shutters are automated and remote controlled or manually operated using a crank shaft.
Trellidor’s Louvre Security Shutter are custom made aluminium louvre shutters for both doors and windows. Each louvre is reinforced with an internal threaded steel rod for added strength and security, and provide protection even when the louvres are in the open position.
Tip #1 – Use natural cleaning agents if your shutters are powder coated
Tip #2 – Clean regularly
Tip #3 – Check the brackets and hinges & keep lubricated
Tip #4 –Sliding panels should be handled carefully
Louvre Security Shutter are described as “Solid and stable door or window coverings usually consisting of a frame of vertical stiles or horizontal rails (top, centre and bottom). Set within this frame can be louvres – both operable or fixed, horizontal or vertical.” This form of covering is used for different functions
Yes, Louvre Security Shutters can be used for different functions, not just to protect windows. They may be used to enclose patios and can also be used in doorways or to divide up a large living or working space.
Louvre Security Shutters are usually divided into narrow units hinged accordion-style so two or more units cover each side of a window opening when closed. Operable louvred shutters have louvres or slats, controlled by a tilt bar or rod to adjust the louvre position that opens and closes them.
Louvre Security Shutters are fitted with a patented Trellidor locking system that can be locked from both sides of the shutter. This means that they can be locked and unlocked from inside or outside the home.
Aluminium Louvre Security Shutters are very secure. They provide a high level of protection thanks to in-built strengthening features. Trellidor Security Shutters have louvres are reinforced internally with a threaded steel bar along the entire length of each louvre. They are also fitted with a patented Trellidor locking system.