TROJAN TX OVERVIEW
With easy but strong locking systems, our Traditional Trellidor Security gates are built with a neat, compact sash for strength under attack and smooth operation.
Strong and Corrosion Resistant
Affordable Grace & Style
TROJAN TX TECHNICAL
- Revised flight configuration
- 9mm uprights
- 9mm links
- 9mm top track
- 2-point dead locking & Slamlock
- Mechanically cut keys and brass cylinder
- Aluminium rivets
- Standard doorsill
- Nylon sill guides
- 125mm pitch between uprights
- Single sash that locks onto one side of the unit
- Double sash that lock onto each other in the centre
- Flexi sash that locks onto both sides of the unit
- Double flexi sash that locks onto each other in the centre and on both sides
- Fixture that does not retract but stays fixed in place
- Fixed panels
- Hinged (casement) doors and windows
- French doors and windows
- Bi-fold doors and windows
- Sliding doors and windows
- Awning windows
- Sash windows
- Hinge up track to lift bottom track up and out of the way
- Hinge away track to allow the entire stack to swing out of the way
- Angled units that lock in a corner with no need for a pillar
- Doggy doors for pet access (requires customer indemnity)
The Colour Palette
MATT LIGHT BROWN
Traditional Trellidor Security Gates come in 2 standard (White & Matt Bronze) and 5 non-standard colours (Sand, Light Brown. Matt Aluminium, Matt Charcoal and Matt Black). Special colours are available on request, allowing you to choose a colour to best suit your decor or your corporate colours.
Corrosion Resistant Coating
The Trellidor powder coating system includes a pre-treatment process that enhances our products’ corrosion and UV resistance. The powder coating is ideal for coastal and inland conditions and increases the lifespan of the barrier by retaining its quality finish.
Find Out More About
The Trojan TX
PRODUCT WEB STORIES
Explore Our Trojan TX Web Stories
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The word ‘Trellidor’ is the brand name of South African security barrier manufacturer Trellidor. The company has been manufacturing steel sliding trellis-style safety gates for over 40 years. These are fitted to doors and windows to protect people from intruders.
Because the company has been supplying the security barrier market for four decades, the name ‘Trellidor’ is sometimes used by competitors to describe their own versions of sliding security gates. It is also used by some customers to refer to the sliding metal gates that they want for their homes and offices.
Sliding glass doors, whether they’re on doors or windows, are often left open for fresh air and to enjoy the view; but this can pose as a security risk. Traditional Trellidor gates in steel or aluminium solve this problem. They slide open and closed, just like the glass doors. This makes them a good match in terms of operation and won’t interfere with the workings of the glass door or window.
Trellidor locks are patented designs that are fitted using specialist tools. These tools are not easily available at hardware stores, which is one of the safety features built into Trellidor gates. But there are reasons for wanting to remove a Trellidor lock, such as:
* You’ve had an attempted break-in and the gate lock is damaged.
* You’ve moved into a new house with Trellidor gates, and you don’t have a full set of keys from the previous owners.
* You’ve dismissed an employee that may have a key to the gate.
* You’ve lost your keys and need to replace the locks for safety’s sake.
* Your Trellidor gate is several decades old, and you want the latest locks fitted.
* You’ve decided to have the same locks on all your gates for convenience’ sake i.e. keyed alike, rather than different locks and keys on all your security gates. In all these cases, you need to call in your local authorised Trellidor supplier to replace the locks for you. They will do it quickly and easily as they have the correct tools to do so.
If you try to do this yourself, you will find that the locks you purchase don’t fit. Plus, your warranty will no longer be valid.