Trellidor Cottage Guard is a top quality burglar bar design for windows
If your windows are all protected by premium quality burglar bars, you don’t have to worry about being caught unawares by an opportunistic intruder. Here’s why Trellidor Cottage Guard should be at the top of your list:
- They are custom made to fit your window properly, so there are no gaps for an intruder’s crow bar a favourite tool in some areas for levering out burglar proofing.
- We make them fit around your window handles so that you don’t struggle to open and close your windows.
- Trellidor Cottage Guard is very strong as it’s made from square aluminium tubing with a stainless steel rod through the centre.
- When under attack it absorbs blows, whereas other products snap. We’ve done the same attack tests on these burglar bars that we do on all our security barriers and they performed exceptionally well.
- It is fixed into the substrate surrounding the window and not into the window itself, adding to its strength under attack.
- Looks good on cottage pane windows as we make it to match the size of your window panes, unless they are larger than the maximum accepted by insurance companies.
- We can make them to protect large panes of plain glass too.
- They are fully framed, making them both strong and neat.
- Trellidor will powder coat your Cottage Guard burglar proofing to match your colour scheme.
- These are maintenance free burglar bars, so there is no repainting or corrosion.
- They’re easy to clean just wipe off dust with a cloth.
It is important to remember that you can’t rely entirely on your burglar bars to keep you completely safe. Trellidor franchises always recommend that you create layers of security and be disciplined about using them. It’s no good having the best burglar bars on your windows if you leave doors and safety gates unlocked.
As a responsible manufacturer we endeavour to design, engineer and install our products to give our customers the best possible security barriers that technology allows. As a conscientious consumer please remember that given enough time and the right tools, all security barriers can be breached no matter how well they’re constructed.