TRY IT OUT AND STAND TO WIN R50 000
SECURING YOUR HOME
HOW TO ENTER
*Make sure your device software is up to date.
Step 3: SCAN THE QR CODE with your mobile phone’s camera to open in AR Mode (if on mobile AR Mode will activate automatically) .
Step 4: Position the 3D model on the single or double door you want to secure.
Step 5: Take a photo of it.
Step 6: POST AND SHARE on Facebook or Instagram.
Step 7: LIKE & TAG THE TRELLIDOR PAGE and use
#TrellidorAR and #SnapPostWin in your post.
Step 8: WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW to learn how to use our AR kit.
ENTER AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE!
Winner to be announced by 18 December 2020
CHOOSE YOUR PRODUCT RANGE
Trellidor Retractable security gates and Trellidor Security Shutter louvres are two of our best sellers.
Click on the one you want to try in your home. Then snap, post and win!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is organized by Trellicor (Proprietary) Limited (“Trellidor”).
- By entering the Trellidor Snap, post, win AR (“Competition”), all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules as interpreted by Trellidor, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. Trellidor reserves the right at any time without notice to amend, modify or change these rules, and to postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prize (which has not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which Trellidor reasonably deem necessary.
- This Competition is open to all residents or citizens of South Africa over the age of eighteen (18) only. However, the following persons are not eligible to enter: directors; members; business partners; employees; sales agents; advertising agency staff; advisors; or consultants of Trellidor, its associated companies, service providers and the immediate family members of these persons (including their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers and sisters) and any other person who is controlled directly or indirectly by Trellidor, as well as the associated companies of entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph, including holding companies and subsidiaries, their employees, agents and consultants.
- The competition will commence on Tuesday the 11th of November 2020 and end on Friday, the 11th of December 2020. No entries received after midnight on the 11th of December 2020 will be considered.
- To participate in the Competition, each participant must:
• Choose a Trellidor security barrier 3D model from the Trellidor AR Kit
• Position the 3D model on the door
• Take a photo of the Trellidor AR 3D model placed on the door
• Post and share on Facebook and/or Instagram using #TrellidorAR and #SnapPostWin
- The Competition draw will take place by the 18th of December 2020 at the Trellidor Head Office in Durban, South Africa.
- The prize winner will be randomly selected by Converted Click CC, using randomizer computer generated software and will be audited by PKF (Durban).
- Contact will be made via Direct Message and Announcement on the official Trellidor Social Media platforms.
- Trellidor will attempt to contact the prize winner three times on three different days.
- If no contact can be made, the prize will be considered forfeited and will be subject to a re-draw.
- At the time of the telephone call, the potential prize winner may be required to answer several questions about his / her eligibility. If a potential prize winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, the prize will be forfeited and subject to a re-draw.
- The potential prize winner may be required to provide a copy of his / her South African ID book. The potential prize winner is not an actual winner until his / her submission is validated and his / her documents are completed and submitted to Trellicor (Pty) Ltd.
- The decision of the judges is final and binding and under no circumstances will any correspondence be entered into regarding the decision on the winners.
- To obtain the name of the prize winner (available 2 weeks after and until 4 weeks from draw date), send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +27 31 508 0800 or visit trellidor.co.za
- No substitution or assignment of prize is permitted, but the organizers of the Competition reserve the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable value if required.
- The prize will be awarded to the winner upon having an authorised Trellidor Representative conclude measurements and an official Trellidor quotation, which must be signed and accepted by the winner.
- The winner must accept the Trellidor terms and conditions of sales.
- Should the official quotation exceed the prize value, the winner may pay the difference via electronic funds transfer (EFT) or at their nearest Trellidor outlet.
- Should the official quotation be below the prize value, the difference may not be redeemed for cash.
- The prize is up to R50 000 (ZAR) worth of Trellidor product. The total value is inclusive of value added tax (VAT) and installation of the Trellidor product.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and is non-transferrable.
- Winners will be required to agree to be photographed and appear on social media, in print publications, or online sites to endorse, promote or advertise the goods or services of Trellidor.
- By accepting these terms and conditions, all participants agree to allow Trellidor to utilize the information attained, such as names, contact details etc. for additional marketing purposes and to store on record, in regulation with the current Information Protection Privacy Laws and Consumer Protection Act that governs the Republic Of South Africa.
- Trellidor reserves all rights.
- For any additional queries relating to the Trellidor snap, post, win AR competition, please contact Trellidor Head Office on +27 31 508 0800, Ref Trellidor Marketing.