Find a Franchise in your Country
TRELLIDOR INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTOR OPPORTUNITIES
Trellidor has been a leading brand in the security industry in South Africa for over 35 years. We design and manufacture a wide range of physical barrier product ranges at our production facility in Durban. We invest in continuous research and development as new technologies and material become available. Many of our products have been internationally certified for strength and other attributes.
We distribute our products through a highly successful local franchise network and international distributorships. A particular focus in recent years has been Trellidor’s expansion into Africa with the resultant opportunities for new distributorships north of our borders.
We currently have opportunities available in: Tanzania, Angola, Rwanda, Uganda, Senegal, Guinea, Cameroon, the DRC and Sierra Leone.
The advantages to owning a Trellidor distributorship
- In our target countries there is a strong market for physical security at home and at work, even during economic downturns, making the business one of the most resilient to buy into.
- Our Durban head-office team provides distributors with dedicated support for their Trellidor businesses, including supporting local area marketing efforts.
- Induction and continuous training is provided for distributors and their staff on sales, installations and product updates.
- A factory-based technical team answers your queries, assists with quality control and continuously researches and develops the product range to stay ahead of changes in crime patterns.
- The distributor ordering and administration systems are all computerised and on-line to head office for quick and efficient tracking and delivery of orders.
Before downloading and completing the form below, please take a moment to consider what you need to become a successful Trellidor distributor:
- A hands-on approach to your own business, personally managing it on a day-to-day basis.
- A strong customer service oriented work ethic.
- A proven sales track record.
- Technical and administrative skills that can be verified, preferably in a related industry.
- The willingness to manage the distributorship in a professional manner and to the standards set by Trellidor.
- The motivation to work towards performance targets.
- Capital to invest in the business and the brand.